- Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage the e-Commerce website's CMS admin panel.
- Update/Edit products, categories, and cms pages.
- Deploy code on staging and prod environment via GIT.
- Perform QA and test all possible scenarios of the feature.
- Do an in-depth analysis of a feature request and create use cases.
- Create UI/UX wireframes of the design if needed for the feature.
- Follow up with other DEVs to assure the project's timely delivery.
- Perform queries on the MYSQL database.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS*
HTML & CSS
LOCATION - Remote WFH (preference Delhi/NCR)
PACKAGE - Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum
(Each candidate will be kept on a probation period of 2 months. During probation, he/she will be compensated with Rs 10,000 per month)
WORKING DAYS - 5 days a week (Mon to Fri)
User Experience Designer – Speciality Ecommerce
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Join TradeHike as User Experience Designer – Specialty Ecommerce
Years of Experience Required:
Magento 2 Developer
• Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & web sites.
• Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
• Participate in project & deployment planning.
• Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
• Exp. In modules/extensions development/customization.
• Exp. In Theme integration/customization.
• Exp. In API creation/integration.
• Exp. In Migration from Magento1 to Magento2
• Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
• Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration,
• Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
• Demonstrable source control experience
• Two or more published websites in E-Commerce
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a similar field
• 2+ years of experience developing within the Shopify and Shopify Plus platforms
• Troubleshooting & debugging skills
• Interest in staying current and applying the most current best practices
• Able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment
• Has a true passion for design and technology
• A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
• Positive attitude, high energy, and love for broadening web development skill set
What You'll Do
• Collaborating with the UX and UI design teams to produce seamless, robust, and innovative front-end user experiences
• Generating custom-tailored Shopify themes, and altering pre-existing templates
• Working closely with project managers to deploy project requirements
• Managing multiple projects simultaneously, and be able to address their specific needs and requirements at a moment's notice
• Understanding business needs that drive project features & functions and provide internal consultation
Skills:- Shopify, React.js, liquid and frontend