User Behavior Audit
“To design an easy-to-use interface, pay attention to what users do, not what they say.” — Jakob Nielsen, Danish web usability consultant
Do you know how visitors are using your eCommerce website?
Your website (desktop & mobile) doesn’t have a user experience, your users do.
That’s why you have to understand your users’ behavior and find out why they do what they are doing on your site.
To understand your website users means to know their goals. Not just speculations about their goals, you have to be absolutely sure about what your users want. Otherwise, you’ll draw the wrong conclusions and overlook one of the most important aspects of every user experience: motivation.
What's in it for you? / Benefits
Performing a user behavior analysis will help you:
- Identify points in the customer journey where they get stuck, struggle, get confused, and leave.
- Understand what your customers want and care about.
- Find out which sections on your key pages that people are - interested in, gravitating towards, or ignoring.
- Understand your key customers on a deeper level.
- Identify how easily your visitors are reaching their desired product.
- Finally, how easy is it to place an order.
What all we'll cover in this Audit / Scope
- Customer journey
- Heatmap analysis of each individual page.
- Checkout flow
- Signup/Login flow
- Issues and obstacles
A final multi-page audit report.
|User Behavior Audit||$99||Timeline - 2 business days|
Still not sure why is this important?
Click Here to read 'The Right Approach to Redesign'